About Brian K. Korte, Esquire
Brian K. Korte is a founding partner of the law firm of Korte & Associates, and concentrates his area of practice in mortgage foreclosure defense, collections, trial litigation and HOA defense. He represents thousands of clients throughout the State of Florida. Mr. Korte is a noted speaker on the foreclosure defense lecture circuit and has given countless lectures for Foreclosure Seminar Services and the Foreclosure Defense Tactics Group.
Prior to founding the firm, Mr. Korte practiced in the area of consumer litigation and has an extensive background in personal injury litigation.
With over 20 years of experience he has been involved with over 10,000 consumer defense files.
Mr. Korte is an advocate for his clients, helping each one find the right solution for their family.
Areas of Practice
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Trial Litigation
- HOA Defense
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- 11th Circuit Appellate Court
- South, Middle and North Federal District Court
- Florida Atlantic University (B.S.) 1992
- Nova Southeastern College of Law (J.D.) 1996