Many renters are affected by the devastating impact of the coronavirus, or COVID-19. We’re here to help. If your apartment or rental unit is in a multifamily building financed by Fannie Mae, and your employment or income have been affected, we can help you navigate your financial challenges with Fannie Mae’s Disaster Response Network. Contact your property manager or owner to see if you’re eligible.
Fannie Mae’s Disaster Response Network offers free support from HUD-approved housing advisors, including:
• Personalized recovery assessment and action plan.
• Help working with your housing situation.
• Financial coaching and budgeting.
• Access to Clearpoint’s* Project Porchlight Online tools and resources.
• Ongoing check-ins to help ensure a successful recovery. Personalized help for those impacted
by the coronavirus (COVID-19)
People impacted by COVID-19 can get additional information from:
• U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD): www.hud.gov
• Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): www.disasterassistance.gov
• Small Business Administration (SBA): www.sba.gov